Lutron Pico RF 2 PK 2BRL – 2 BUTTON CONTROL WITH RAISE/LOWER
Lutron Pico wireless RF (radio frequency) controller can be used as a remote control that allows you to switch between scenes or di the lights (depending on type). Or by adding an additional mounting plate / wall station it can be used to create a fully wireless wall switch.
Wall stations can be stuck to any surface as they don’t require back boxes or cables. They can even be used inside bathrooms to create your very own bathroom dimmer switch. If you don’t want to wall mount your Pico then you can leave it lying around or there’s also a pedestal for you to mount it in. The pedestal has a heavy base and is great for keeping safe on top of a desk or surface.
- Provides control for the following
- Control available in a variety of button marking options.
- Easy reconfiguration for use as
- Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
- 10 year battery life (one CR2032 battery included).
- Can provide control of blinds, curtains, or lighting devices within a range of 30 ft (9 m) through walls and 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sigh
- Wireless RF remote control.
- For use with Lutron Grafike Eye QS, Energi Savr Node and Energi Tri Pack systems.
- Additional items required when using it with Energi Savr Node phase adaptive such as Quantum sensor module.
- Frequency: 868 – 869.8 MHZ
- 868 MHZ PICO WIRELESS
- 2 BUTTON CONTROL WITH RAISE/LOWER
- TRA CERTIFIED, CE MARKED
- W/ RANIA SQ WALLPLATE